Monday, June 2, 2008

Mr B's got my back

I've got Mr B supporting my Fatty Challenge efforts. Especially since the first week was such a disaster. Miss M suggested that I dust myself off and get back on that horse. Yes, I love the cliche, except it reminds me of the time I fell off my horse at riding school and the riding instuctor made me get back on. I couldn't control my legs to put my feet in the stirrups, and can't recall much about the time between falling off in a paddock and getting back to the arena. I'm sure I got knocked out and had concussion. Apart from that I'm back on my horse (a clydesdale at the moment) and I've done ok today.
  • Minestrone soup for a late brunch as stayed in bed talking to Mum on phone for ages.
  • 1 smallish piece of citrus slice and a couple of small bits of bagel. NO hot chocolate!
  • A pita pocket with Tuscan smoked chicken and salad.

I have to admit I did have a few chocolate buttons. See that munching comfort eating thing struck again. Anyway, I've made a salad for lunch tomorrow.

The plan for tomorrow.

  • Porridge with low fat milk.
  • Fruit.
  • Salad with tuna or salmon.
  • Fruit and crackers.
  • Fresh pasta with a tomato based sauce and salad.

1 comment:

Chocolate Britches said...

Great that you did well with your eating today - so you stuck to the plan?

I think it is OK to have small treats every now and then, or a small treat every day - such as chocolate buttons or citrus slice or a treat size pinky bar (or cherry ripe - yum). That way you have something to savour, yet you don't go insane from craving something you have forbidden yourself to have.

Clydesdale - I know that feeling :-)

Miss M